Norma's Reviews > Beyond the Myth

Beyond the Myth by Maria T. Holmes

F_50x66
Apr 03, 11

Read on April 02, 2011

This is one of those books that is nice to have for yourself or to give as a gift. It even includes a page where you can write an inscription to the person you are giving it to.

It is a very small book that packs a powerful punch. There are several chapters that are centered around learning how to attract wonderful things in your life. Each chapter is done in the same manner. On the left page is a beautiful picture with a quote directly relating to the material. On the right hand page, the material is written in easy to understand language.

One of the nice things about this book is that the quotes range are from all different sources including the Bible, Buddha, famous poets, and many more. This shows how truly universal the laws of attraction really are.

Whether you want to attract more love, money, friendship or better health, this book will help guide you in easy steps to a better life.

In conjunction with the Wakela's World Disclosure Statement, I received a product in order to enable my review. No other compensation has been received. My statements are an honest account of my experience with the brand. The opinions stated here are mine alone.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beyond the Myth.