Gabby's Reviews > Deadly Cool

Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday

Nov 16, 2011

bookshelves: own
Read from November 08 to 09, 2011

Phenomenal! Yes, I used the word phenomenal to describe this book because it really is.Deadly cool takes you on a thrilling mystery through out the pages. You are left guessing who did it and honestly I did NOT see the ending coming.It was the last person I would have expected to do that.Maybe it was just me who was thrown off,but I really didn't guess this person. Than again, you know what they say the one you least expect is the one who always does it.
Now on to Harley,first of all what a cool name. (Hartly Grace Featherstone)Now second,(After all that randomness)she was being exactly what she thought she was being a "Nancy Drew" but it's ok because I liked it;She was on a misson to solve this case and lettme tell you see cracked it wide open taking a lot of risk and going to extreme measures to see that her ex-boyfriend, Josh was innocent.There were moments when she was unsure of her feelings for Josh and I'm glad she stayed strong because Josh was a jerk. I mean he cheated on her and than she's trying to help him and he's being a jerk.She pushed through it though because she knew the real killer was still out there and if she didn't stop this person who will.Getting off of Josh,I really liked Chase.Chase is a mysterious,bad boy who is also a writer, who wouldn't like him.Oh, and did I forget to mention he's supposed to be hot.
There was some romance,but nothing serious the book stayed on the topic of finding the killer and I loved it. It had that dash of romance and even some laughter to make it perfect.
Overall loved this book! Gemma did an amazing job on explaning characters,and the scene it had me wanting to read more and guessing until the last page.You can deffintley count me in for the next thrilling mystery of this series!Can't wait to see somemore Chase,Hartley, and we can't leave out sam.
3 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deadly Cool.

11/08/2011 page 102