Suzanne's Reviews > Blue

Blue by Lou Aronica

3199097
Apr 06, 2011

Read from April 03 to 06, 2011 — I own a copy

I downloaded this book from Amazon because 1) It had a pretty good rating and 2)It was free, and I am a big fan of free.

Based on those two things, I figured I would like it enough to read it when I was bored, with my phone kindle app (I am too much in love with paper books to make the permanent crossover to kindle). I was not expecting, however, to be so addicted to it that putting it down became a painful process.

This story follows Becky as her world is turned upside down, her father, and Meia on an unbelievable journey of hope, wonder, and acceptance. This is genuinely one of the best crafted stories I have read in a while. Each character feels so real, and I couldn't help but find myself lending them my heart. The story line, while heartbreaking, was beautiful.

This is a book I may never have picked up if not for the above two reasons I mentioned, but now that I have read it, I can't imagine having not read it. It was amazing, I loved it.

I recommend everyone drop whatever it is they are currently reading, and pick this story up....along with two or three boxes of tissues!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blue.

04/04/2011 page 100