Autumn Moon's Reviews > Can You Survive the Zombie Apocalypse?

Can You Survive the Zombie Apocalypse? by Max Brallier

Apr 03, 11

Can I survive the zombie apocalypse? Well according to the average outcome from my choices while reading this little gem...umm no apparently I can't, unless I team up with a ninja stripper and hide behind her feathered g-string.
This book is the adult version of all those Choose Your Own Adventure books we read and loved in childhood. Can You Survive the Zombie Apocalypse is the very definition of a fun read. It's a great way to pass some time while waiting in the doctors office. Each adventure is fairly quick and if you don't like the outcome, well you can just start over. Now some of the choices presented for your character are a little, shall we say silly and probably not the best thing to do during a Zombie uprising, but on the whole I rather enjoyed this book. It did provide me with quite a few laugh out loud moments and that is mainly what I look for in reads of this type. Life is serious, zombies aren't...unless they're munching on your cerebral cortex. Anyway, if like me you devoured those Choose Your Own Adventure books and you love anything zombie related then this book is for you. I rate it 4 out of 5 braaaaaaaainz.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Can You Survive the Zombie Apocalypse?.