Matthew Y. Y.'s Reviews > Bone, Vol. 5: Rock Jaw, Master of the Eastern Border

Bone, Vol. 5 by Jeff Smith

U_50x66
Apr 08, 11

Read in April, 2011

I like this book because it has action because there are two sides and everybody has to pick one and each side is rat creatures and dragons against each other.I lkie the dragons because the bone creatures are on it and there very nice and do anything to protect the people around them.I hate the rat creatures because they are trying to take over by baring the star from phonobicle(bone creature)and kidnap the princess.I feel bad for the animals in this story because the animals parents got eaten by rat creatures and they have to live an animal orphanige.What I thought was weird in this story is that when they ran away from rock jaw(Big tiger)they were at this temple and it made them imagin things so when they were crossing a cliff to get farther away from rock jaw this big swarm of locust came and it was just going on fone bone(bone creature)then fone bone got back up then and saw rock jaw and he disappeared in mid air right in front of there eyes then they started to think that the temple they were at made them imagin things they dont like like a nightmare.what i thought was cool in the story was that the two of the rat creatures in the story teamed up with the bone creatures and orphin animals to get away from the rat creatures master and rock jaw.But what I thought wasn't cool was that at the end of the story the two rat creatures and animals and bones got trapped by rat creatures and there master so the rat creatures were planning a sceem to join up with them and then snatch them and bring them to the rat creatures.What I liked about rock jaw is that at the end of the story Rock jaw jums at of no where and knocks down the rat creatures master because there master bit rock jaw so that caused a distraction for all the bones and animals to run away.I could tell that all those animals were mad at those rat creatures because they batrayed them and they all said I cant believe they fooled us and how they hated them.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bone, Vol. 5.