Ariela's Reviews > The Eye of the World

The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan

Apr 21, 2011

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Eye of the World.

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Egads, you read these? I refuse to. Mike just finished re-reading them though.

April-lyn Oh no! Don't do it.... you'll never escape! Is this series even finished yet?

Ariela Rachel: Why won't you read them?

April-Lyn: Is the series not finished! Aaa... it's going to be another George R. Martin scenario for me then, lol. At leas there are some 13 books already published in this series. :)

April-lyn Just checked - the main story line is supposed to be finished at the end of book 14. So there is hope.

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Ari -

a) My self instituted policy of never starting a series until it's finished is one big thing
b) I've heard so many people whine and complain about a variety of things - how he spends a chapter writing about a leaf falling or something, how he can't actually *kill* off any of his main characters, about how you read one book and go to the next only to find that it's the same exact time period as the book before, only it's a different group of people, and these are the ones I pulled off the top of my head at random. And I've nto read one word. So far, I'm steering clear unless people can convince me otherwise.

But Mike is very into them.