Heather's Reviews > Two-Way Street

Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt

Apr 10, 11

Read on April 10, 2011

I really, really liked this book. I liked the way it was set up that in each different chapter you got the point of view of both Courtney and then of Jordan. I also liked how Lauren Barnholdt interspersed how their relationship came to be in the first place with what was happening in the present. I really enjoyed the story and the two main characters were easy to identify with.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Two-Way Street.

Laura Hey! I loved this book! I liked how she played with the time line and told both sides of the story. It was fun! Wasn't Jordan adorable?! :)

Heather Jordan was totally adorable! I haven't read a story like that where it went back and forth between the characters, but I really liked how it was done. I need to look into more Lauren Barnholdt books!

Laura Her books are a lot of fun! I just finished Aces Up by Lauren Barnholdt. Super cute. I didn't like it as much as Two Way Street, but definitely a cute read. She writes great characters--cute, smart, strong, and responsible. Jordan though...sigh...he is still on my literary boyfriend list. :)

Heather I would agree that Jordan should be on anyone's literary boyfriend list, but I just told Andi that I don't think anyone can top Eteinne! He is just dreamy & perfect. *sigh*

Laura I am right there with ya on that one! :) Eteinne is just perfect. I really think it is time to read Anna again. sigh... :)

Michelle I'm glad you enjoyed this one! I read it last year (I think) and thought it was a cute road trip book!