Melindeeloo's Reviews > The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf

The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper

Apr 03, 11

bookshelves: paranormal-romance-shapeshifters, shapeshifters
Read from April 02 to 03, 2011

The follow on to How To Flirt With A Naked Werewolf, The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf is still fun and humorous, if not quite as funny as its predecessor - offering smiles vs chuckles.

But I think that the romance between werewolf alpha Maggie and naturalist/were-seeker Nick worked even better for me than the one between Maggie's brother Cooper and hippie's child Mo in the first book. Mostly because, even with its stops and starts, Maggie is no where near as angsty as Cooper. It also helped being inside Maggie's head and watching her tumoil over Nick. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I liked the Maggie way better than I thought I would from her interactions with Mo and Cooper - Maggie's still tough and sassy but still caring - and the gorgeous but slightly nerdy hero Nick was very appealing.

So The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf ended up being nice wrap up to Harpers humorous romantic Alaskan werewolf series - with enough background to stand on it's own but make sure you check out the first book if you've missed it, because it was a lot of fun too.

1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf.