Crystal Marcos's Reviews > I Like Myself!

I Like Myself! by Karen Beaumont
Rate this book
Clear rating

by
3489102
's review
Apr 02, 11


I purchased this book because I wanted some books in my home library that taught my daughter to love and be herself. I love I Like Myself! and so does my soon to be 22 month old daughter. We both enjoyed the rhythm of the book written in rhymes. My daughter thought the little girl was "funny". I found her quite delightful, I could feel the happiness she exudes while reading this book. As I was reading, I was reminded of Dr. Suess. The illustrations were brilliant, humorous, and colorful. We both agree this is a wonderful addition to our family library. We smile every time I read it!
4 likes · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Like Myself!.
sign in »

Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Lisa Vegan Thanks, Crystal. Adding it.


message 2: by Ronyell (new) - added it

Ronyell Thanks for the recommendation Crystal! I'll start reading this book as soon as I can!


Crystal Marcos Lisa wrote: "Thanks, Crystal. Adding it."

Ronyell wrote: "Thanks for the recommendation Crystal! I'll start reading this book as soon as I can!"

Your welcome, I hope you two enjoy it!


message 4: by Hayley (new)

Hayley looks like a great book, will have to pop out and grab a copy :)


message 5: by Mona (new)

Mona Thanks Crystal -- will check it out.


Crystal Marcos Abigail wrote: "Sounds delightful - thank you for recommending it, Crystal! Onto the pile it goes... :)"

Mona wrote: "Thanks Crystal -- will check it out."

Hayley wrote: "looks like a great book, will have to pop out and grab a copy :)"

You are all welcome, I truly hope you all like it. =)


Kathryn Sounds so cute! Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I'll definitely look for it! :-)


Crystal Marcos Kathryn wrote: "Sounds so cute! Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I'll definitely look for it! :-)"

Your welcome!


message 9: by Brenda (new) - added it

Brenda I love the illustrations by David Catrow. Two of his others that look equally as cute are My Schools a Zoo and Lu and the Swamp Ghost.


Crystal Marcos Brenda wrote: "I love the illustrations by David Catrow. Two of his others that look equally as cute are My Schools a Zoo and Lu and the Swamp Ghost."

Thanks for the recommendations those both due look fun, I added them.


back to top