ChloeLeeNH's Reviews > And Then He Kissed Her

And Then He Kissed Her by Laura Lee Guhrke

Feb 19, 2008

Recommended for: Victorian era readers
read count: 2

I liked the fact that she was under appreciated secretary and he realized that he couldn't do without her. I liked how she proved him wrong on how she thought her ideas would be interesting to the readers and she stood up for herself. Got to love a strong heroine character!! Laura Lee Guhrke is one of my favorites!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read And Then He Kissed Her.

Julie (jjmachshev) AzuresHeart,
I agree with you! LLG is one of my favorite historical authors...this whole series was good.
J

message 2: by Daisiemae (new)

Daisiemae Azuresheart,
I love all of Laura's books. This one is definately one of her best! I think she really nails the relationship between characters so well...your gonna love the rest of the series!

Kathrynn This is one of my favorite books!

ChloeLeeNH I just picked up so I could own it... god bless UBS!! :). It was such a good read the 2nd time around!

Addicted2Luv I enjoyed this book, too. It's the only one I've read by LLG so far, but I'm going to read more. This was a very sweet love story.

Tammy Sounds promising! This one seems to be popular on GR and I've heard great things about the dialogue, so I might have to move it up to "currently reading" status. = )