Míriam's Reviews > Juntos ao Luar

Jul 13, 2013

liked it
bookshelves: 3stars
Read from May 14 to 27, 2011

Apesar de ser um bom livro, esperava mais do final.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Juntos ao Luar.

Quotes Míriam Liked

Nicholas Sparks
“And when her lips met mine, I knew that I could live to be a hundred and visit every country in the world, but nothing would ever compare to that single moment when I first kissed the girl of my dreams and knew that my love would last forever.”

Nicholas Sparks
“And for the briefest instant, it almost feels like we're together again.”

Nicholas Sparks
“I finally understood what true love meant...love meant that you care for another person's happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be.”

Nicholas Sparks
“Our story has three parts: a beginning, a middle, and an end. And although this is the way all stories unfold, I still can't believe that ours didn't go on forever.”

Nicholas Sparks
“I love you, not just for now, but for always, and I dream of the day that you’ll take me in your arms again.”

Nicholas Sparks
“The saddest people I've ever met in life are the ones who don't care deeply about anything at all. Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last.”

Nicholas Sparks
“I'm going to marry you one day, you know." "Is that a promise?" "If you want it to be.”

Nicholas Sparks
“I fell in love with her when we were together, then fell deeper in love with her in the years we were apart.”

Nicholas Sparks
“I'd learned that some things are best kept secret.”

Nicholas Sparks
“In our time together, you claimed a special place in my heart, one I'll carry with me forever and that no one can ever replace.”

Nicholas Sparks
“You have no idea how much the last few days have meant to me," I began. "Meeting you has been the best thing that's ever happened to me.”
tags: me, you

05/14/2011 page 17
05/15/2011 page 41
15.0% "he just met Savannah. *-*"
05/18/2011 page 110