Blu 's Reviews > Dreamfever

Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning

Apr 14, 11

bookshelves: 2011-reads, fever-series, kindle, urban-fantasy, i-love-him
Read from March 31 to April 03, 2011 — I own a copy

** spoiler alert ** I couldn't give this book more than three-stars and that in itself is a disappointment to me. I loved the beginning of the book - primarily Mac's time with Barrons - but after their confrontation in the abbey, it seemed to go downhill from their.

I suppose my biggest gripe is as the series closes - it seems that more questions are coming up and I still don't have answers to some of the first questions posed: Who and what is Barrons? Who betrayed Alina? Who is dreamy-eyed guy? Etc, etc, blah, blah, blah. I like a good mystery but give me something as we go along instead of adding more plots or storylines. Just a major pet peeve of mine. One of the main reasons I lost interest in the True Blood series. By season three, there were too many plots and players to keep up with. Yet I digress...

I only hope the final installment in this series is able to wrap everything up in a way that warrants a five-star rating.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dreamfever.

Quotes Blu Liked

Karen Marie Moning
“Although love could grow in times of peace, it tempered in battle. Daddy told me once - when I'd said something about how perfect his relationship with Mom was - that I should have seen the first five years of their marriage, that they'd fought like hellions, crashed into each other like two giant stones. That eventually they'd eroded each other into the perfect fit, become a single wall, nestled into each other's curves and hollows, her strengths chinking his weaknesses, her weaknesses reinforced by his strengths.”
Karen Marie Moning, Dreamfever
tags: love

Karen Marie Moning
“I have a black sense of humor. You try living my life, see what color yours turns.”
Karen Marie Moning, Dreamfever