Amanda Pearl's Reviews > Clockwork Princess

Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

Nov 12, 13

bookshelves: young-adult, fantasy, historical, march, 2013-release, audiobook, angel, bir-2013, romance
Read from October 19 to November 12, 2013

I don't know how to feel. I hated how Jem was treated. Not what happened, but how he was brushed off, both by characters and the author. All of his major plot points happened "off screen". it was infurating.

With that said I did like what happened with Will. I think I liked Tessa's relationship with Will and Tessa's relationship with Jem, but not both of them happening at the same time. Maybe I don't like Tessa...and maybe I don't like her because I see so much of myself in her, and she is flawed.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Clockwork Princess.

10/19/2013 marked as: currently-reading
10/22/2013 page 75
13.0% "again with the overuse of the word "startling" seriously you need a new word."
10/24/2013 page 137
24.0% "Will is stupid and anachronistic, but I am invested in Jem."
10/27/2013 page 239
41.0% "ooh drama!"
10/31/2013 page 300
52.0% "ugh this is going so slow"
11/04/2013 page 301
52.0% "OMG rant time. Ok so I've been trying so hard to avoid any and all spoilers for this book because I really don't want to find out who Tessa ends up with. WELL, I wanted to know how to spell Jace's last name for a youtube video (he has like, 12) so I went to the shadowhunter wikia and they totally have major spoilers on his character page with NO WARNING. I AM SO MAD FUCKKKK" 4 comments
11/11/2013 page 500
87.0% "I am not liking how Jem's story is being treated. He's just being brushed under the rug. His story is the only interesting one!"
11/12/2013 marked as: read