Joni Daniels's Reviews > I Think I Love You

I Think I Love You by Allison Pearson

Mar 31, 11

Read in March, 2011

If you rember being MADLY in love with David Cassidy (or Donnie Osmond, Leif Garrett, DAvy Jones, Paul McCartney) this book will ring true for you. I was trasnported to the time when teeny bopper heart throbs stood in for real romance and every aspect of their lives was personal and relevant. The author remembes well how mena girls can be - but better (and decidedly different than other books that remeber the pre-teen.tween years) focuses on the devotion and compelte absorbtion that Tiger Beat cover boys had from thier female fans. The interesting adult story show the tie in well to the main character. Her relationships with her friends, the mean popular girl,and her parents are sound. Her relationship with her husband stretches credibility - but since I do know women like this, it works. I wanted to call my friends from junior high and tell them to read the parts that would allow us to remember our crushs together. I had forgotten what that felt like and this book brings it all rushing back!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Think I Love You.