Greta is Erikasbuddy's Reviews > Gone

Gone by Lisa McMann

Mar 31, 11

bookshelves: buddy-read-with-darkfallen
Read on March 31, 2011

The Good:

This book totally kept my interest. I didn't find myself growing bored once.

We finally broke away from Freddy Kruegar!!

I thought the way it ended wrapped it all up nicely

I didn't want to put the book down because I was actually excited to see what happened next.

There was less cussing. I'm sorry but an excessive amount of f-bombs and teeny boppers bothers me

No lip gloss... some make up mentioned but most importantly... no lip gloss

I enjoyed this book more than the second

I really loved the way it was written. I felt it was more like the first book in the way the sentences flowed.

I'm happy that I read this series.

The Bad:

Honestly... there wasn't really anything bad in this book. Sure, some probably would feel the ending is unfair but I thought it was interesting and I even liked the whole Daddy thing.

The Wiggity Wack:

There wasn't any of that either because we finally let Freddy go back home to Elm Street :)
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gone.

03/31/2011 page 32
15.0% "Enjoying the angst and this book reads more like the first. That makes it much better"
03/31/2011 page 101
47.0% "Liking this more than the 2nf book"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Darkfallen Yipee!! No lip gloss!!!

Ummmm unfair ending huh? She ends up isolated. Daddy gave her the curse?

Nope nope don't tell me;)

Greta is Erikasbuddy OMG! You're done? Ok... now I feel slow cuz that took me like all day and it took you like ummmm an hour or 2.

Darkfallen Ahhhhh!!!!!

No I'm not done yet! But since you though I was I guess that means I jus guessed the ending huh?

I've only had like an hour to read this book so far. I'm only on page 131 but I just got home from work, put the kiddo down, and I'm picking it up right meow.