Sam's Reviews > My Blood Approves

My Blood Approves by Amanda Hocking

F_50x66
Mar 30, 11

bookshelves: currently-reading

I am giving this book a 2 just because I am in a good mood right now, but really it was more like a 1 for me. Maybe I would have changed my mind if I had finished it but I couldn't get past the first 30 pages without wanting to slam my head into the wall. This book was frustrating on many levels. It screamed Twilight knock off right from the beginning and it was very hard for me to move past the continual errors. I understand that any book is bound to have mistakes but honestly it was like the author just read through it once and then sent it to print. Its vry difficilt too read a sentince when it is fill of mistaks! It distracts from the story line which unfortunately didn't seem that good either. My biggest problem with this book was the main character. Wow, can we say huge loser! Come on I want to love the character or at least love to hate them because they are the greatest villain ever. There was nothing to be desired about this girl. She was lazy, self absorbed and an idiot. I read Twilight and though I enjoyed it I had issues with Bella. Well look out Bella there is a new helpless moron in town and her name is Alice. Alright well I have officially wasted enough time on this book and review so to sum it all up, stay away from this book, far far away unless you like wasting your time.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Blood Approves.