Small Review's Reviews > Renegade Magic

Renegade Magic by Stephanie Burgis
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Renegade Magic.

03/08/2012 page 70
03/19/2012 page 265
79.0% "I love these books!"
05/01/2016 marked as: read
show 2 hidden updates…

Aleeeeeza how'd you get this one? do they have a galleygrab link for this?

Small Review I requested it from the publisher. Is Galley Grab still around? I haven't gotten the newsletter in months. :(

Gina (My Precious Blog) Re: Galley Grab - I haven't either!

Aleeeeeza nope, no galleygrab for me either. they still post ARCs but its a bitch trying to find them =X

Princess Debz I got a Galley Grab, but the author had to send me a direct link and it took almost a week to get the email with the download ):

Small Review Bummer. I know they were redoing it, but I was hoping everything would be back to normal by now. Not like I need anymore books to read, but... :P

Aleeeeeza Debz wrote: "I got a Galley Grab, but the author had to send me a direct link and it took almost a week to get the email with the download ):"

oooh, which arc did you get? im always curious :)

Princess Debz Aleeza wrote: "Debz wrote: "I got a Galley Grab, but the author had to send me a direct link and it took almost a week to get the email with the download ):"

oooh, which arc did you get? im always curious :)"

I got an ARC of Renegade Magic!

Small Review Debz wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Debz wrote: "I got a Galley Grab, but the author had to send me a direct link and it took almost a week to get the email with the download ):"

oooh, which arc did you get? im always..."

Oooh have you read it yet? I loved it! Finally, the cover makes sense :P

Princess Debz I'm about halfway through it. I'm hoping to be finished by the end of the week, though. It's been really good so far, and I can't wait to be finished!