Gabby's Reviews > Anna and the French Kiss

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Apr 24, 11

bookshelves: e-books, chick-lit, romance, young-adult, favorites, stand-alone
Read from April 21 to 23, 2011

chocolate mimics the feeling in the body that we get when falling in love via phenylethylamine, a drug created by our bodies that is similar in nature to amphetamines.

reading this novel is like having a handful of chocolates, shove it in your mouth and leave a loud and satisfying "MMMMMMMMMMMM....."

book review

hep!hep! this book actually has cliche written all over it, we all heard of boy meets girl,girl and boy becomes best friends and girl is falling for boy but wait! here's the catch... boy is already taken! (awww) at first i never thought that i would like this book, I was actually pretty skeptical about it but i am telling you! while i'm reading this book GOD! i was giddy, giggling,daze,flushed,i feel like 10 times lighter and i feel like butterflies are whirling in my stomach. (ohhhh.. love,love,love) haha!

i guess another thing that made me like this book even more is because of Anna, she is this neurotic,paranoid, nosy and childish girl but did those qualities made her annoying? NO! it's actually fun reading her perspective and i guess i feel a sort of attachment in her character and i admire her self control and will power, cause even though how much she wants St.Clair she still managed to fight the urges to fall for him, completely knowing that he is totally off limits cause he already has a girlfriend.

the plot itself will surely bring back memories of girls and boys alike regarding their love life i mean Come on! don't tell me you didn't fell in love with someone whose already have a boyfriend or girlfriend *wink*

It's really highly unusual for me to crave for a second book especially if it's a chick lit novel but I REALLY,REALLY want a second book! ha! hope Stephenie Perkins will make another chick lit novel or continue Ettiene and Ana's story ^^

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Anna and the French Kiss.

04/22/2011 page 64
17.0% "toph vs. st.clair..."
04/23/2011 page 250
67.0% "ok now i'm confuse!"