*Miss Fame*'s Reviews > Black Butler, Vol. 7

Black Butler, Vol. 7 by Yana Toboso

Jan 03, 15

bookshelves: manga
Read from November 19 to 25, 2011 — I own a copy

I know I say it in every review for a Black Butler volume, but it can't be helped... DAMN Sebastian is a sexy bitch! XD!!! I seriously almost passed out during this part:

Sebastian being a sex pot

OH. MY. GOD. So hot!

But seriously ( XD ) this was an exciting volume and the end was AMAZING!!! I was like *GAAAAAAAASP* and now I'm dying to know what's going to happen. The only problem is that I'm getting these from the library so I have to 1) wait for the volume to come out and then 2) wait in the wait line at the library to get the book, so I never remember what happened in the last volume. So I'm going to have buy them and read them all together once they're all out.

Anyway, fantastic work Toboso-san! Great volume!!
8 likes • Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Black Butler, Vol. 7.

11/19/2011 page 72

Talyn That bastard Sebastian, seducing that poor circus lady... (tears) I didn't think it was sexy, I thought it was wrong :/ But Who am I to judge? Me, of course!

message 2: by *Miss Fame* (last edited Apr 28, 2012 08:43AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

*Miss Fame* Actually, she's sort of the bad guy, so don't feel too bad for her. And... it's kind of her fault she let him seduce her... she didn't HAVE to let him, but she did (though, who can blame her! Just look at him!! He can seduce me any day XD) But keep reading, once you get to volume 9, it'll all make sense (and it's flipping amazing! -volume 9 that is!)

But also... you're surprised? Sebastian IS a demon... so yes... don't expect "good" things from him. A lot of the stuff he does is wrong. And that is why I think he's a total babe/bad ass! (well, and he's a babe too cuz... just look at him! *le swoon* haha!!)

message 3: by Leia3771 (new)

Leia3771 Ok, so I'm not even going to lie and say I'm anywhere near this volume (too many mangas, such little time), but your review just did it for me!!! LMAO ahhh sexy Sebastian =3

*Miss Fame* Leia, I totally hear you!! My manga to-read list is ridiculous!! But seriously, that page alone makes this volume worth it ;)

Vinnie I remember that part!! It was my favorite part of the whole Circus ark ;) They made it into an anime. Its called, Black Butler: Book of Circus. Its available on Hulu :) However, I do recommend you complete reading the Circus ark, due to the fact that the anime does contain a lot of spoilers.

message 6: by Leia3771 (new)

Leia3771 All in all its still SEXY Sebastian hehehe.

Vinnie Leia3771 wrote: "All in all its still SEXY Sebastian hehehe."
Exactly! It should be a crime to draw such sexy characters hehe ;3

*Miss Fame* Agreed! (I think I've said something very similar to that in one of my Black Butler reviews :p )

message 9: by Leia3771 (new)

Leia3771 oh but don't you realize its a crime of passion. XP

Vinnie Your right! & I willingly became its victim lol ;P

message 11: by Leia3771 (new)

Leia3771 YES!!!!!! =3

message 12: by Ash (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ash That is a hot scene. And without a doubt, Sebastian keeps getting more & more sexy. Loving it.