Lauren DeStefano's Reviews > Entwined

Entwined by Heather Dixon

Apr 22, 11

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Entwined.

04/07/2011 page 52
11.0% "This book was not next in my reading queue, and while I was arranging my bookshelf this afternoon, I opened it just to read the first page. I had some cleaning to do and bills to organize, so I just intended to read a few lines. Several minutes later, I was curled up on the couch and fifty chapters in, with just the vague notion that I was supposed to be doing something else. What just happened?"
04/07/2011 page 52
11.0% "This book was not next in my reading queue, and while I was arranging my bookshelf this afternoon, I opened it just to read the first page. I had some cleaning to do and bills to organize, so I just intended to read a few lines. Several minutes later, I was curled up on the couch and fifty pages in, with just the vague notion that I was supposed to be doing something else. What just happened?" 1 comment

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole I find this happens to me a lot. I will have to pick that one up soon, it's on my to be read and to be bought lists! :D Plus the cover is so beautiful!

Lauren DeStefano Nicole wrote: "I find this happens to me a lot. I will have to pick that one up soon, it's on my to be read and to be bought lists! :D Plus the cover is so beautiful!"

I can't put it down. I mean, I had to, so I could get some stuff done, but I'm back to it.

Erica (daydreamer) This book is brilliant, and laugh out loud funny! :D

Bonnie (A Backwards Story) I do this all the time with books! And then I find myself juggling books x.X

I recently finished Entwined. SO GOOD! I'm posting a review later today!

Maritza I just got the audio from the library cant wait to listen to it........ :)

message 6: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Abackwardsstory wrote: "I do this all the time with books! And then I find myself juggling books x.X

I recently finished Entwined. SO GOOD! I'm posting a review later today!"

Now I'm looking forward to reading it even more so! Thanks!

message 7: by Cecile (new)

Cecile Instead of schoolwork I often start reading my books, which is really bad. Next book in the to-read list, hope I'll like it too! x