Kim Smiley's Reviews > Hush, Hush

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

Mar 31, 11

bookshelves: favorites
Read from March 30 to 31, 2011

I LOVED this book! And I onl picked it up because it had an interesting cover. Nora is in 10th grade and due to the seating chart changing in Chemistry, she was now seated against the new kid, Patch. AS soon as she meets Patch, who flirts with her non-stop, strange things begin to happen.

All of a sudden, she's being followed by a stranger in a black ski mask. But after hitting this person with her car, and seeing her bedroom ransacked, it makes it hard for anyone to believe because the after effects like the car being totalled or her room being a wreck, are all fixed back to normal once she tries to show them to others. She can't decide whether she's going crazy or if something else is going on.

All she knows is Patch makes her feel guarded. She likes him, she desires him, and yet she can't stand him. Then there is Elliot, another new boy in school with a sketchy past. He came from an expensive school, but after he was transferred after his girlfriend was found hanging in the school gymnasium, Nora isn't exactly convinced that Elliot has nothing to do with her death and wonders if he is the one stalking her.

All in all this is a good book and a real page turner. I finished it in 2 days and now I have to run to the store to buy the second book in the series, Cresendo. Too bad the 3rd book in the series doesn't come out until later this year.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hush, Hush.