April (The Steadfast Reader)'s Reviews > The President's Vampire

The President's Vampire by Christopher Farnsworth

May 07, 11

bookshelves: vampires-oh-my, horror-suspense, beach-reads
Read from April 30 to May 07, 2011

Also. This would make a -fantastic- video game. :)

Fun! Fun! Fun! This book took me longer than expected, but I think it's because it's exam time. It was fabulous. Better than 'Blood Oath'. I loved the homage to Stephen King with the RED RUM clearance. I loved the POSSIBILITY of a burgeoning 'love story' with Tania. I loved the 'dark/other side' of the CIA and will probably be reading some of the recommended titles for that. And...

(view spoiler)

Definitely worth the read, though, I had to refresh myself with 'Blood Oath' first. That's what Wikipedia is for.

2 May: This might be a spoiler... but since it happens in the first chapter or so, I'm not going to hide it. I'm also not going to lie, it's f'ing spooky. So the Navy Seals killed Bin Laden yesterday right? Then he was buried at sea. Yesterday I also read some of 'The President's Vampire' ... now for the 'spoiler':

(view spoiler)

30 Apr: Been waiting for what feels like FOREVER for this book. Super psyched. :) Who needs to study for finals? I DEFY YOU CIVIL PROCEDURE!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The President's Vampire.