Rhiez's Reviews > Ketika Cinta Berbuah Surga

Ketika Cinta Berbuah Surga by Habiburrahman El-Shirazy

U_50x66
Feb 27, 13

The true friend is the people who always accompany when we happy or sad.And the true friend that person who wants make friends with us without see our rank.Friend is always help us to be goog person.Said shock heard what his father said.He don't know yet what does his father said."He or she is your friendship who wants make a friiends with you not because your power,but because from pure love , that created from sincerity.He or she lovwe you because of ALLAH.The power of your love can make benefit and goodness".Said father said like that to Said.
This book content many story that can we take the lesson from it.One of the story that can we learned from this book is story between 3 men who defect and someday they pray to ALLAH and when they pray the angel come in and ALLAH accept what they want.Someday the Angle come to their home and the Angle disguise become poor people and ask them to give some of their stock to continue the amgle's jurney.But 2 of them given nothing just one who give a stock.Finally 2 of the 3 men become defect again,because they not grateful Allah's given.We can learn that if we are grateful Allah will add our enjoyable and of we don't grateful Allah will be cut our enjoyable.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ketika Cinta Berbuah Surga.