Satia's Reviews > Poetry and Story Therapy: The Healing Power of Creative Expression

Poetry and Story Therapy by Geri Giebel Chavis
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Poetry and Story Therapy.

04/12/2011 page 33
14.0% "I'm reading this book for the volunteer work I do."

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ilze (new)

Ilze What a pity there's not synopsis to it!
Looks fascinating.

message 2: by Satia (new) - added it

Satia Hmmmm . . . I think I can fix that. By the time you read this, hopefully, I'll have done so.

message 3: by Ilze (new)

Ilze Thanks Satia.
This brings the work glove in hand to that of Dorian Haarhoff. If you're looking for more reading along the same lines, Dorian's is a practical application there-of (esp. "The Writer's Voice").

message 4: by Satia (new) - added it

Satia Thank Ilze. I'm actually reading theoretical books for the work I do. But I'll add this book to a list of recommended resources since you recommend it. I'm sure the blog and newsletter readers will appreciate it. :)

message 5: by Ilze (new)

Ilze May I ask what work you do?

message 6: by Satia (new) - added it

Satia I volunteer for the Wellness & Writing Connections organization. And am actively looking for a job that pays my bills in between reading books.

message 7: by Ilze (new)

Ilze ... I know what you mean about payment! I occasionally write (www.thegreentimes.co.za) and translate for folk - all at no charge ... seems I'm the only "freelancer" that has the time for this kind of thing!