Kristy's Reviews > Heist Society

Heist Society by Ally Carter

May 24, 11

bookshelves: on-the-road-again
Read in May, 2011

I know this is supposed to appeal to the older-little bit more grown up audience than I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You Series, but I'll take Gallager Girls over this any day. I am mind blown at how many great reviews this book recieved???!!?!?!? I just don't get it.

even though it was so fast paced, I still managed to be bored. I hate books like this; how everything works out so la ti da perfect, even though there is no way it really should have. That formula gets old. So when the whole stealing thing gets old, she ateast had a love story right?!?!? WRONG, not much of one anyways... just more of a budding friendship. Blah. I'm bored just writing this review.

If this tells you anything.... I had more fun reading Instructions for a Broken Heart!!!! Yikes.

Sidenote; this is 100% appropriate for younger teens. No profanity, no sex, no violence (which suprises me, b/c in this line of a story you'd think there'd be a little rough-housing).....

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Heist Society.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Alyssa Thomas I just checked this out from the library. I'm going to read it soon. I hope I like it better than you did! lol

Kristy most of the reviews on here where 3 or 4 stars.... Crossing my fingers for ya!

Alyssa Thomas I just started it today and it's okay so far. Over the last two days I read all four GG books and I LOVED those so I'm hoping I like this.