Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ 's Reviews > Succubi Are Forever

Succubi Are Forever by Jill Myles

Apr 25, 12

bookshelves: read-in-2012
Read from April 22 to 24, 2012

This is the final book in the Succubus Diaries series and I just want to start this review by thanking the author, Jill Myles, for finishing the series herself after it wasn't renewed. That was such an amazing thing for you to do and I really appreciate it!!

So onto the review...

We meet up with Jackie and the gang searching for the two halos. In the midst of attempting to steal a page from a valuable book, Jackie and Remy get kidnapped by some the sisterhood. Remy's in the "know" but Jackie has no idea what is going on. All she knows is her itch is coming on and there are no men around!

I really enjoyed this story. At first, I wasn't quite sure where things were headed especially with the sisterhood but once that got settled, it took off. Before and probably till the halfway mark of this book, I couldn't reconcile my feelings between either Zane or Noah. They both have their good qualities and bad but my heart went out to Jackie and her feelings become very clear.

There is an "Oh NOOOO!!" moment in the book that I didn't see coming and I really like how the author worked things out. JM really tied things up well with the ending and I liked how everyone was taken care of. I can definitely see some spin offs that could happen especially something of Jackie's new world.

A great series with a different twist that you don't see in many books. I would definitely recommend it.

Favorite quote:

♥ “You are everything to me, Princess.”

“Then come and love me,” I said softly to him. “I’ve waited forever for you to touch me again.”
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Succubi Are Forever.

Quotes Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ Liked

Jill Myles
“You are everything to me, Princess.”

Jill Myles, Succubi Are Forever

04/22/2012 "sooo excited to start but sooo sad the series will be over! :(" 2 comments
04/24/2012 "last book and i still cant decide...Noah or Zane??"
04/24/2012 "Oh No!! Jill Myles what have u done!!"