Marissa's Reviews > Succubi Are Forever

Succubi Are Forever by Jill Myles

May 26, 12

bookshelves: angels, vampires, paranormal, romance, end-of-series, ebook
Read from May 17 to 25, 2012

4.5 stars just about perfect!

Jackie & Zane will forever be one of my favorite couples! I just wish it did not have to end. Like Ever! :(
This final installment was so crazy and hilarious. It was weaved with smoking hot sex scenes throughout. There was lots of excitement and surprises around every corner. And then there was some horribly dark and sad times. However, I loved all of it! Especially the ending! The ending made it all worthwhile! And while I never would have thought that was possible, it totally worked!
I would love to read sporadic updates about their wild and crazy adventures, especially now, but I know Mrs. Myles is already super busy with her other pen names. Still, I am keeping my fingers crossed this will not be the last we ever see of any of these characters. Jackie, Zane, Remy, Ethan, Noah, Sophie...

A couple of side-notes with possible spoilers:
• I am very sad I didn't get to see more than a glimpse of Caleb! My second favorite vampire here. That sexy, mysterious, man deserves his own book, for sure! *hinthintnudgenudge*
• I thought Camael was pretty cool and interesting, and wished he could have had his "reunion" as well.
• Did I miss what happened to Phyrne after the neck snapping on the boat? I would have loved to see her end permanently, but cannot remember anything past that.
• I truly liked Sophie. She was badass, tough as nails, and handy to have by your side, but I didn't seem to get much from her and Noah together. Maybe because it was all off screen?
• Noah was a complete ass again, but then the old bastard went and got me all soft and sentimental about him again. Oh, and I want to know what the word over Noah's heart was and what its promise entailed!?!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Succubi Are Forever.

05/18/2012
19.0% "HolyHotDamn! Hands off ladies, and Succubi, Zane is mine, mine, mine! Did I mention mine?"
05/21/2012
52.0% "If it were within my power, I would present every woman with a Zane of her own. :sigh:"
05/25/2012
59.0% "NO! Wait! Wtf just happened? Bad dream, bad dream! It has to be! :cries:"