Crystal's Reviews > The Vampire Dimitri

Recommended for: People over 18
Read from March 25 to 27, 2011, read count: 1

The Vampire Dimitri
By Colleen Gleason

Dimitri the Earl of Corvindale has dedicated his life to figure out a way to get rid of his vampire mark to Lucifer, he leads a relatively calm life, that is until he takes in Chas's sisters, Miss Maia and Angelica Woodmore, his life becomes a big mess, specially by Miss Woodmore (Maia) with her witty way and her mingling in his affairs.
Maia has always been a take charge kind of girl, so when her brother asks her to stay in the Earl's of Corvindale care, she is outraged, specially because she thinks the Earl to be arrogant and annoying. They can hardly stand each other, but at the same time they respect and admire each other. What will happen to them when both their worlds are turned upside down by one another?

I liked this book more than The Vampire Voss, might be that I found Dimitri more intriguing. I liked the characters and the story.
I give this book 5 stars. Thank you NetGalley and Harlequin with Mira Books for the copy.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Vampire Dimitri.