MsMiz (Tina)'s Reviews > Leave Myself Behind

Leave Myself Behind by Bart Yates

May 02, 11

bookshelves: library, glbt-all
Read in April, 2011

I am not sure I can create a logical review based on my thoughts about this book right now. There are moments of pure brilliance and then there are 'huh what???' moments. Therefore since I am still thinking about it, I am going to go and give it a 4 star. It was much darker than I thought, rapes, beating of the two town 'queers', strange messages buried in the house, etc. Noah as a character is so compelling and his POV is so strong, that I think we could have done without some of the other 'stuff'.

This is still a good read and I will be reading more.
10 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Leave Myself Behind.

Comments (showing 1-6)

dateUp arrow    newest »

message 6: by Anita (new) - added it

Anita Does this come in an ebook?

MsMiz (Tina) You know, I don't know. I got it from the library!

message 4: by Anita (new) - added it

Anita I've tried to find it online but Barnes and Nobles only has the hardback. So maybe it's not in ebook yet. I emailed the author. Guess I'll see then. Thanks!

message 3: by Lexi (new) - added it

Lexi Ander There are only a couple of his book in ebook.The Distance Between Us and The Brothers Bishop are on kindle but I haven't found the others any where else.

message 2: by Anita (new) - added it

Anita Just got an email from the author. It is not in ebook form yet. He said that is up to the publishers.

Anita Rivera It's out now in ebook format. I got mine from Barnes and Noble.