Cindyg's Reviews > Fated

Fated by Rebecca Zanetti

May 06, 12

Read in May, 2012

Great first book. I really enjoyed the fast pace of the story. The world building was easy to grasp. The characters are engaging, likeable and believeable.
Talen is fierce, like off the charts fierce, strong, committed to their cause and to his "MATE"...I love that. He calls his woman "MATE" through the entire book and it fit. Cara, his "MATE," has a terrific daughter, Janie, who is smart beyond her years. I loved her.
In this world, vampires are born not made, and so they need human females to procreate but not just any human women, these women have gifts and they only bore sons.
And of course there are the bad vamps who want to start a war. And Cara, because of her gifts is a target, so the fight is on to keep Cara and Janie safe, to find Cara's sister Emma, before she is discovered and of course Cara is having a very difficult time buying in to the whole thing until she sees the bad guys in action for herself.
The sex scenes are done really well and are so HAWT...I loved the intensity the author brougth to each scene.
When you read the book, you'll understand what I mean. You are going to read the book...right?
I'm looking forward to starting Claimed; it's Dage and Emma's story. It should be good because I think she's even more stubborn than Cara...The sex should be hotter too.
Highly Recommend!!!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fated.