Monica's Reviews > Sweet Possession

Sweet Possession by Maya Banks

Dec 05, 2012

bookshelves: reviewed
Read in December, 2012 , read count: 2

This book was a TON more vanilla than I am used to in this series. I was expected, uh, more of what this series was founded on. I mean I am glad that Ms. Banks stuck true to Connor's character but at the same time I was sad to see a lack of hardcore control and such. I enjoy that about this series, so I guess I will have to wait until the next book to see if I can be satisfied then.

I love that Lyric is pretty average size and even says her size in the story. We read book all the time where the heroine is curvy, or large, and you never ever get a size to actually reference what size the character is, nothing to touchstone on. I love that Lyric is a good healthy size, it makes me so happy. I also love Lyric's fire, I just wish she had more for herself in the beginning, it totally took Connor dragging it out of her to get her to stand up for herself, I did not like that bit. I said, the sensuality is pretty vanilla, but still up to Ms. Bank's super hot standards. I enjoyed the read and I am glad we finally got to see someone bag Connor!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Possession.