Jessica's Reviews > How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf

How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper

Mar 26, 11

This is an enjoyable, lighthearted read about an incredibly likeable Southern girl named Mo, who packs up her bags, leaves her job and moves to small town Grundy, Alaska, in an effort to put space between herself and her hippie, supremely helicoptering parents and their inablility to understand personal space boundaries. Mo is funny and has a fabulous lingerie collection. (I wanted to buy better panties after reading about hers.) The town's characters are straight out that old tv show, Northern Exposure. Add in a cranky Alaskan man who can turn into a giant wolf at will and ends up naked on her front door with a bear trap on his foot. I especially enjoyed this book, because it's much less "supernatural romance" and more chic lit, as it really deals with Mo's change of environment and ensuing relationship with the townspeople, her parents, and a guy who has issues with his own dysfunctional family, who just happens to be a werewolf. The author is amusing, with plenty of snappy one-liners. One of my favorites was, "Werewolves are such horndogs." It's just a fun, enjoyable book.
1 like • Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf.