Nan's Reviews > Hide

Hide by Lisa Gardner

Mar 26, 2011

Annabelle Granger and her parents have led a life on the run since Annabelle was seven years old. She and her parents rarely lived anywhere for more than a couple of years, new names, new identities. She never knew why. Twenty-five years later, her parents dead, she comes back to Boston where she last felt free and comfortable. In Boston she lives in a somewhat reclusive state, just in case. A shocking news report that Annabelle Granger is dead, part of a gruesome crime scene involving six children buried in an underground tomb on the grounds of the closed down State Mental Hospital, causes Annabelle to come forward. Annabelle, now known as Tanya, tells Detectives Bobby Dodge and D.D. Warren her mortifying story. The investigation of the serial killings reveals more than one suspect. Annabelle insists on being part of the investigation, and ends up reclaiming her name and her life. This is fast-paced and completely engrossing. I loved all the characters and I haven't read one Lisa Gardner book that hasn't kept me completely enthralled, entertained, and in suspense!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hide.