Vesra (When She Reads)'s Reviews > Demonglass

Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins

Mar 26, 2011

bookshelves: author-h, finished, d, country-england, juvenile, young-adult, favorites, fae, c-orange, series, pc-300-399, pub-disney-hyperion, science-fiction-fantasy, vampires, paranormal, witches, demons, supernatural
Read from March 27 to April 08, 2011 — I own a copy

I hate this book! I hate this book! I hate this book! Why because it just ended and what the heck?!! Cliffhanger???!! Oh man!! Are you kidding me?! When is the next book? Oh man gahh!! Noo! Ahhh!! Now I'm frustrated!!

Ok a better review later. I just need to let that out first. YES!!! GAH!! Ouch cliffhanger is sooo bad!!! oh the stab... the stab in my chest for that cliffhanger... *Sobs*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Demonglass.

Quotes Vesra Liked

Rachel Hawkins
“Please don't joke and bleed at the same time.”

Rachel Hawkins
“None of this makes any sense."
"I'm beginning to think I should make that the title of my autobiography.”

Rachel Hawkins
“So did The Eye come here looking for me?"
"Actually, we came because we heard it was free corn dog night. Imagine our disappointment.”

Rachel Hawkins
“How is it that you can go from decent human being to complete jackass in zero-point-two seconds? Did they teach you that in The Eye?"
He stopped, and his eyes glided over my lips.
"Actually, I'm just trying to see if I can make you mad enough to kiss me again.”
Rachel Hawkins, Demonglass

03/26/2011 "Yes... I found this book!"
03/26/2011 "well that encounter is intriguing"
03/27/2011 "Lololol awkward...."
04/01/2011 "Ummm she better tell him =\"
04/03/2011 "Omg tearjerking part.. I'm kinda torn :("
04/06/2011 "oh no no no no no"

Vesra (When She Reads) I recommend it, as long as you've read the first book.

Brianna (The Book Vixen) I loved this book! Killer cliffhanger and I can't wait for the next book.

Vesra (When She Reads) lol i just hate the way it ends. hahaha i hate knowing now I have to wait >.< noooooooooooooooooooooooooo