Amber Skye's Reviews > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect by Catherine Clark

Mar 30, 2011

Read from March 25 to 29, 2011

Can I just say how CUTE this book is? The characters, the story, everything about it is adorable. The combination of skillful writing and a romantic plot makes for the perfect beach read.

Spencer and Emily's relationship isn't your average love story. While the idea of two people who have known each other their whole lives unexpectedly falling in love may seem a little cliché, Clark throws a few twists in to add some originality. The friendship between the four friends was clean and refreshing. It also helps if you toss in a few hilarious scenes, which Clark definitely does.

In the end, everything works out perfectly for the friends, just as it should in lighthearted chick lit. After finishing the book, I was left such a happy, hopeful feeling. Sometimes a girl just needs to read about a happy ending.

Overall, Picture Perfect is a lovely story of two long-time friends who discover their secret feelings for one another. I'd definitely recommend bringing this one along on your next trip to the beach, or picking it up if you're in the mood for a charming romance.
6 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Picture Perfect.