Ronna's Reviews > The Tin Star

F_50x66
Mar 25, 11

bookshelves: adult-romance, m-m
Read in March, 2011

I found author J.L. Langley after reading one of her books for free in the With or Without series. While she writes m/m stuff, I really enjoy her writing, stories and character development, and since I've read all of the books in the aforementioned series, I decided to branch into her other series. This is the first book in her Ranch series, and reads very much like all her other books. Two good men find each other and a sweet romance develops. They are always surrounded by a decent cast of supporting characters and some life threatening challenge, which they are sure to overcome. When you are in the mood for it, Ms. Langley's stories are an easy read, enjoyable, always have hot scenes and the 2 men always get their happily ever after.

That said, in this book Ethan and Jamie are 2 great characters. I loved their relationship from day one. I have read the concern in other reviews that they got together too easily, and that is definitely true. However, don't you ever read a book and say to yourself, "Why did the author have to make it so hard for these 2 to be together? Couldn't they just give them a break?". Well, this is that story. It took me 2 days to polish this book off and I have to say it was a fun read. Two really hot cowboys totally in love can never be a wrong formula.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Tin Star.