Stina's Reviews > Thirtynothing

Mar 28, 11

it was ok
bookshelves: 2011
Read from March 25 to 28, 2011

This book was even more stupid and predictible than I thought it would be. Ugh.
4 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Thirtynothing.

message 1: by Erika (new)

Erika Good to know. My friend was just about to buy this book and she was raving about how funny she thought it looked. Was it funny at all?

Stina Erika wrote: "Good to know. My friend was just about to buy this book and she was raving about how funny she thought it looked. Was it funny at all?"

I didn't think it was funny at all, but I have a weirder/darker sense of humor than some people. It really was dumb. I probably should have one-starred it!!

message 3: by Erika (new)

Erika One star? Eeeesh. I will let her know.

Stina Erika wrote: "One star? Eeeesh. I will let her know."

I can send it to you for you to give to her... that way she could read this "hilarious" book, but not be sad she spent money on it. I bought it for two bucks at my Dollar Book Store (that should be named Dollars Book Store).

message 5: by Erika (new)

Erika That's so sweet! No need though, I sort of feel like if she has advance warning before she buys it she's screwing her own self. She has a darker sarcastic sense of humor too so she should take heed. This should definitely be a library read. I would also hate for you to spend money on postage on a shitty book but thank you Kristina!