Heather C's Reviews > Sandpipers' Secrets

Sandpipers' Secrets by Jade Archer

Mar 28, 2011

bookshelves: contemporary-romance, faves, ebook, menage, m-m, series, total-e-bound
Recommended to Heather C by: Bubbles Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
Read from March 27 to 28, 2011

First off, this is my first contemporary m/m/m novel and my first time reading Jade's work. So I must admit that I was very nervous about starting this. I was all freaked out about having to deal with jealously issues and problems with equality. Not the case at all!! Zak and Lark were feeling that they needed more in their relationship and found everything they needed with Brody! I loved the different personalities and the dynamics between these 3 guys. They complimented each other perfectly. It was great and I didn't even have to have my hand held.

Lark was my favorite of the three guys. He was such a mother hen and trying to fix everything. So sweet.

I loved Wolf. Such a cutie! I need to find the short story asap.

I can't wait to discover more of Jade's work and really looking forward to the next book in this series.
8 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sandpipers' Secrets.

03/27/2011
16.0% ""The whole idea would be completely fucked up-if the image weren't so damn hot.""
03/27/2011
49.0% "I'm still ok ;)"

message 1: by UKSandy (new) - added it

UKSandy I want to read this one HC

Heather C I'm still thinking about it. Maybe we can read it together in a few weeks

Alyosha hoo? Sounds interesting ;} do you like it?

Heather C I'm really liking it so far. It's not something I usually read

Alyosha Because of the threesome?

Heather C It's good!

message 8: by Alyosha (last edited Mar 28, 2011 05:24AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Alyosha Hee? This just went up on my tbr-list

Heather C Yay !

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions i am so glad you like it... didn't even need your hand held

Heather C I know! I feel like a big girl now

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions awww :)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay HC...cool! I can't wait.

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions yeah why wait? just read it now

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL, UK is holding me back! You know that lovely BDB book comes out tomorrow, LOLOL!

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions oh this one is a quick read

Heather C Yeah, I read it in a day

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I know, but I told UK I'd wait on her to read it and I think she is still on Our December while I'm reading the last bit of A Place to Run, the 2nd book! So I think I'm going to start Duck this afternoon at the gym.

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions i love all those flipping books... you have so many good reads to look forward to

Heather C I need to start Liquid Glass before Sparkle tracks me down and does bodily harm. I was supposed to read that over the weekend but read 2 other books instead

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm loving Alex and Jared's story. I've been tearful on a number of occasions!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Heather C wrote: "I need to start Liquid Glass before Sparkle tracks me down and does bodily harm. I was supposed to read that over the weekend but read 2 other books instead"

Sparkle can get fiesty..get to reading HC!

Heather C Yes I know.

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions liquid glass was really good and i don't like historicals normally...

Heather C I don't even know what its about. Sparkle just told me I had to read it

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions oh you'll be surprised then lol

Heather C Yay!

~~~Heather S.~~~ Sounds good, HC, I need to read this soon!

Heather C Yes you do so we can discuss! Yay! You've crossed over to the dark side.

(PNR Book Lover Reviews), Reading now hmmm I don't no about this 3some stuff I'm the one feeling jelous hahaha

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions Jealous? Of who?

Heather C Its ok Ang promise! Just pretend you are watching. That's how I feel when reading m/m. Lol

(PNR Book Lover Reviews), I'm the on with insecurities!! Lmao opps didn't spell that one right!!!
I'm still a virgin in this genre!!
Heather I'm doing my best,I'm at the part where lark tells zak to suduce Brody haha

Heather C I love Lark! He's my fave.

And I do not believe you are a virgin in anything!! How is it possible I lost my m/m/m and m/m/m/m virginity before you?

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions What MMMM did you read HC?

Heather C The last 2 pembroke eve books

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions oh i didn't read those lol

Heather C The 4th one is my favorite

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions i only read the first two in that series lol

Heather C They get really kinky. Lol

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions i thought that would happen

Heather C 4 guys running around naked. What do you expect them to do?!

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions Oh so they keep running around naked lol

Heather C Lmao. Jakey wears clothes in book 3. But he is naked almost the entire time in books 4 and 5 lol

Alyosha literally? omg what is this book?

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions yes he was always naked in the first one too lol

Heather C Where am I supposed to post. I'm half asleep