Lauren's Reviews > Christmas with Danny Fit

Christmas with Danny Fit by Amy Lane

Dec 04, 12

bookshelves: mm-romance, best-of-m-m, favourites, mm-best-couples, comfort-reads, super-cute
Read on March 19, 2012

Holy cow, this book was amazing and EXACTLY what I was looking for when I curled up in bed last night with my Kindle and a mug of tea. I wanted something sweet and cute and funny, and that's just what Christmas with Danny Fit turned out to be. The story was well paced and well written, and the characters were lovely and so so cute! GAHHH I don't think I can describe my love for this book properly, seriously. There are no words - no coherent ones, anyway - that adequately describe how much I loved it. The pure cuteness actually made my heart ache in places. Kit was such a sweet guy, all I wanted to do was hug him! His interactions with his mother were interesting, because although she comes across as an absolute bitch, you can still feel - certainly by the end - that she does love him in her own strange way. And Jesse? I really don't know what to say about him, other than that he might very well be my all time favourite Amy Lane character right now. Perfect.

So far, I've never been disappointed in anything that Amy Lane has written. Her stories always leave me wanted more! Please keep up the fabulous work :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Christmas with Danny Fit.