Alexa's Reviews > The Van Alen Legacy

F 50x66
Mar 24, 11

bookshelves: advisory-2010-2011
Read in March, 2011

While in Paris, Schuyler has to think multiple steps ahead to escape from the Silver Bloods, and the Conclave. Because the Silver Bloods want her killed, and the Conclave wants to arrest her because they think that she murdered her grandfather, Lawrence. After about a year, Schuyler and Oliver go back home to New York City where everything has become different to the both of them. There are lots of twists between Schuyler and Jack, and you still have no idea if they are going to be together or not. Also, there is some new, and unexpected information comes up that is about Bliss. Schuyler’s mom, Allegra is also awake from a coma.
This is the fourth book in the Blue Bloods series. This book is a little different than the first 3 books because it’s told from different characters perspective, and at certain times, is in different settings. I didn’t really like how the author, Melissa De La Cruz wrote the book in different perspectives, but I just thought that it was helpful to me, being the reader because then you learn things about each character that you might not know if it was just one character, like Schuyler narrating the novel.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Van Alen Legacy.