jo mo's Reviews > Between Here and Forever

Mar 25, 11

bookshelves: 2011, dramarama, egalley, arc, artsy-character
Read from March 24 to 25, 2011

3.5/5

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Between Here and Forever.

03/24/2011 "I hate how everyone sounds. I hate how she's already been reduced to the past when she isn't. She's still here."
03/24/2011 ""You shouldn't be -you should like yourself more, Abby." I swallow. "I like myself as much as I should," I finally say."
03/25/2011 "She's smiling & calm. And lying. I let her, because I know what it's like to need to believe in lies."
03/25/2011 ""Okay what?" "Nothing. Just --well, people who can have anyone still have to pick someone. And why can't that someone be you?""
03/25/2011 "No. It isn't my story to tell. It was Tess's, and if she'd wanted to share it, she would have. But she kept it to herself. We all have our own untold stories, and maybe this is what I can give Tess. I can let her keep her story, the hidden part of her hear, close to herself."
03/25/2011 "No. It isn't my story to tell. It was Tess's, and if she'd wanted to share it, she would have. But she kept it to herself. We all have our own untold stories, and maybe this is what I can give Tess. I can let her keep her story, the hidden part of her heart, close to herself."
03/25/2011 "Look, sometimes you just have to live with how things are, even if they aren't how you want them to be"
03/25/2011 "Everyone knows they deserve happiness. That's all people think life should be. Happily ever after all the time. It's not --no one wants to be unhappy."
03/25/2011 "You're you. You get to make your own choices. I get to make mine."
03/25/2011 "I broke my own heart once. I gave it to someone who I knew didn't want it, and had to take it back when he refused to hold it."