Emilie's Reviews > Destined

Destined by P.C. Cast

Nov 30, 11

bookshelves: books-i-own, read-in-2011
Read from November 24 to 30, 2011

So am I the only one loving Stark, Aphrodite, Zoey, Damien, Stevie Rae, Rephaim and all the other characters in this book, but think that maybe it'll get too much? Like the good old saying: you can get too much of the good. I'm not saying I've started disliking or hating this series cuz I absolutely LOVE it! But if you're comparing the first book to Destined the difference is huge. Everything good comes to an end. And it's getting really complicated by the whole briniging-a-part-of-Heath-back-to-Aurox thing. Don't get me wrong: even though I might've thought before Heath was just standing in the way of Zoey and Startk, he was a part of this series and could. Not. Die. I freaking cried when he died. But to be fair to Cast it has not been too much yet. I didn't really have expectations for Destined, since I was really dissapointed in Awakened. But they did it again. The book was filled with drama, love and excitement. And the quotes were covered in awesomesauce (sorry, I just couldn't let it go) :DDD They had me cracking up on several occasitions as per usual. I really like you got to know Shaunee much better, and she stood up for herself. I mean, in the start it was kinda confusing cuz well, her and Erin don't do anything without each other. A another well done House of Night novel. Keep the good work up, Cast!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Destined.

11/24/2011 page 45
14.0% 2 comments
11/25/2011 page 145
45.0% 36 comments
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dana (new)

Dana atallah how is it ???? :) , btw we havent talked for a while

Emilie I just finished it. I'm gonna write a review right away. You've read the series?

message 3: by Dana (new)

Dana atallah Emilie wrote: "I just finished it. I'm gonna write a review right away. You've read the series?
Yeah, I haven't been on GR so much lately. I've been too packed and drowned in homework :DD"

oooh ok goodluck , im still reading marked :( not sure bout finishing it its a bit boring

Emilie Thank you, teletubbie! Hmm, I think the first was one of the best. But we're all different :DD

message 5: by Dana (new)

Dana atallah Emilie wrote: "Thank you, teletubbie! Hmm, I think the first was one of the best. But we're all different :DD"

oooh sry i didnt mean any offense and ur right everyone has different tastes , unless in the hunger games and vampire academy anyone would love them addictive series im reading catching fire right now :)

Emilie You didn't offend me :DD Ooooh, I bet you love it :DD

MissSissi I feel the same!I really liked the book but they must have a final conclusion to this series eventually!

Emilie Glad I'm not alone! You read Destined, right? :DD

MissSissi Yeah I did!Its was good and I likes Heath/Aurox but I want an end to this series.Its not that I dont like it but its getting tired after so many books.Hope they will not ruin it in the end.

Emilie Yeah, I'm afraid they might do. That they might exagerrate it too much in the end..

MissSissi I hope they dont but unfortunately I think you are right!

message 12: by Dana (new)

Dana atallah Emilie wrote: "You didn't offend me :DD Ooooh, I bet you love it :DD"

yup i do , even though i have exams this week i read 120 pages today -_- gonna fail , i reached to the part where katniss is launched into water or something and cinna was killed , is he dead ???? tell me pls i dun care if u spoil it , i loved him.

Emilie Sissi: I'm always right :DD JK. They might still do it good, you know :DD

Dana: Yup, he's dead :(

message 14: by Dana (new)

Dana atallah Emilie wrote: "Sissi: I'm always right :DD JK. They might still do it good, you know :DD

Dana: Yup, he's dead :("

Too bad I loved him anyways just finished the book and u can check out my review I was so shocked that's all I could write for the review .

Emilie Okay, I'll deffinetely check it out :DDD