Christine's Reviews > The Clique

The Clique by Lisi Harrison

Feb 17, 08

This book was terrible, not my taste at all. I gave it a try. Something different from what I normally read. All it is is over 200 pages of annoying, rich teenage girls, doing stupid annoying stuff. I can't stand teenage school girl gossip. I try and stay as far away from it as possible. However, if you like reading about girls who have lots of money who scheme behind each others backs, this book would be perfect for you. I think you would really enjoy it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Clique.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Rayna G. god why would you even read this book in the first place thats stupid if you ask me! bye bye miss goody goody two shoes

Christine Rayna wrote: "god why would you even read this book in the first place thats stupid if you ask me! bye bye miss goody goody two shoes"

Have you ever heard of giving things a try, miss closed-minded? I didn't like it. That's all. Go read some more clique books.

Rayna G. oh my god im sorry i didnt write that one of my friends did cuz all my friends came over and they were on my goodreads account so they wrote that. sorry

Christine Understandable.

Font518 How can you not LOVE these books these are my favorite and off of my opinion un guys have NO taste in good books

Nailah @Font518 Everyone has different opinions on books and some may like certain while others may not. I personally agree with you, I love there books I was obsessed with them and could not stop reading them for a period of time!

Melrose this was a great book

Cameron well, i agree that the girls were mean and that the stuff that they did was absolutely uncalled for, but they learn to like each other and I thought it was a serious-issue-in-a-funny-story type thing. and, like i always say, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and you can't judge people by what they enjoy reading.