Anne Osterlund's Reviews > Spy Glass

Spy Glass by Maria V. Snyder

Mar 28, 11

Opal has lost her magic.

Possibly forever.

Though there is a chance she might gain it back if she can retrieve the vials of blood that were stolen from her—stolen and hidden by three men locked in a high security prison.

Unfortunately that prison is so secure even the Councilors of Ixia can’t obtain legal entrance.

Which just means Opal will have to find another way. But will that way require selling her soul to addiction? Or to the man who once tortured her? Or to the Commander’s assassin?

So many options. And Opal really only needs one.

Ooh, I liked this book! My favorite of Snyder’s Glass series. It didn’t lead where I expected. Or where I hoped it would at the beginning of the novel. But it was full of suspense. And Opal finally grew a backbone. Though my FAVORITE part was watching her deal with her mother’s fury after Opal showed up late for her sister’s wedding. LOL.

Important Note: This is the third book in the Glass series, but actually the 6th book set in this world with these characters. The Study series comes first. Begin with POISON STUDY. You will not be sorry.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Spy Glass.

Amber Great choice.

Krista (One Love) (Critical) Ugh. This book makes me sick. Opal is a terrible character who deserves to die, and Devlin is a disgusting specimen that is a great choice for Opal, who, in her awfulness, is deserving of such a terrible "man."

Miranda Haha yeah! Thanks for the little note at the end...I actually read the first two in the Glass series first, not knowing that the two series went together. I just finished the Study series. I wish someone had warned me.