Bradi's Reviews > Peeps

Peeps by Scott Westerfeld

U 50x66
Mar 23, 2011

this book was amazing!!!!! i loved it. i really enjoy reading books about vampires ive learned this year, and this is definatly a book i would recommend to anyone who lloves them too. peeps kept me on the edge of my seat throughout the whole book. i just didn't want to stop reading because i wanted to know what was going to happen. one of the things that i loved about this book is that it had a new twist in vampire books. because the main character wasn't a vampire, or peep, but he was a carrier. if i could be a peep, i would want to be this kind, because he just tracks them, and has some of their symptoms, without having to eat people. my favorite part of peeps would proably have to be at the end when cal's cat infects lace, because cal and lace can finally be together, because their both already infected.
There wasn't much that i didn't like about this book, to me it was great all the way through. one thing that did annoy me though was how much lace said "dude". to me it felt like she was saying it at the end of every other sentance. but this is the only thing i can think of that i didn't like.
when reading, i could imagine myself being in the book, and feeling what the characters were feeling. it had so much imagry, descriptions and emotion that i got more involved with reading. i also felt like like i could make a connection with the characters, because even though they are older than i am, they talked in ways that i could relate to.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Peeps.