Winnie's Reviews > Lost in Time

Lost in Time by Melissa de la Cruz

Oct 09, 11

Read on October 04, 2011

Oh my God, I didn't see this coming! Engrossing, heart pounding, jaw-dropping secret spilling, action-packed and… finally! Finally, connection!!! It all makes sense now, except what happened in Florence?
We now know what sky is… her connection to the gate of promise… But, how did Allegra and Luci ahh… make Bliss??? Again, WTF happened in Florence! Melissa de la Cruz gave this book her best! And… I approve!
Blueblood series is a must read and the journey is just beginning, (at least that’s my opinion!!!) Skyler and Jack's tale was heart wrenching, watching both Sky and jack leave their lives one day at a time… wondering if this moment is their very last was mind -numbing yet blissful.
Mimi and Kingsley's reunion feels wonderful and hopeful. As for Oliver, I hope he finds his happiness and Michael and Allegra??? What's next for them? I honestly do not know where this story is going the puzzles are in place and the ripple effect has begun, but I am glad! It was a great read! It would be a long wait until… The gates of Paradise, expected to be published 2013… because this is one series, I hate to see reach its conclusion! But as they say, “all good things must come to an end”. Wicked cliffhanger! Loved it!
5 stars and bravo!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lost in Time.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hayden (new) - added it

Hayden Casey I'm guessing it's Allegra, because de la Cruz said this book is alll about her.

Winnie Really? Then who is the guy???

message 3: by Hayden (new) - added it

Hayden Casey Some new, enticing lover. :-)

Winnie LOL...

message 5: by Hayden (new) - added it

Hayden Casey No, you're right; it probably is Schuyler.

message 6: by Winnie (last edited Jun 13, 2011 12:32PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Winnie I am looking forward to seeing how this books ends!!! Sky and Jack... Mimi and Kingsley? or Oliver? hmmm.

Marissa About your question as to how Allegra and Lucifer had Bliss... I think they had her back when Allegra thought Andres was Michael, but he actually turned out to be Lucifer. Remember in Blood Valantine, when Allegra felt soo guilty about it?

Winnie Marissa wrote: "About your question as to how Allegra and Lucifer had Bliss... I think they had her back when Allegra thought Andres was Michael, but he actually turned out to be Lucifer. Remember in Blood Valanti..."

I thought she felt guilty about Sky's dad Ben? who is Andres????

Marissa Remember she mentioned her guilt BEFORE Ben? I think she feels guilty for what happend in a previous cycle...I think it was in Florence but I'm not sure. But she was fighting Croaton along with Andres, who she honestly thought was Michael in that cycle. So since she thought it was her bondmate, she loved him and uhh...apparently got preggy with him. But then she found out he was actually Lucifer pretending to be Michael. So she feels bad for believing Lucifers lie. And Lawrance and Michael ended up somehow making her forget about her pregnancy and everything, which made her forget about Bliss. (I'm hoping all of this is right lol I'm almost sure but still kinda guessing. I think the author wants her readers to put together the pieces she left out. So I guess you gotta just read between the lines.)

Marissa woahhh I didnt feel like I wrote THAT much!! lol sorry about that

Winnie Marissa wrote: "Remember she mentioned her guilt BEFORE Ben? I think she feels guilty for what happend in a previous cycle...I think it was in Florence but I'm not sure. But she was fighting Croaton along with And..."

oy.... I remember now....

message 12: by Natalia (new) - added it

Natalia rogers i agree with marissa i think thats exactly how it happened ! In keys to the repository it doesn't reveal which lifetime lucifer and allegra conceived bliss and florence is the only lifetime micheal isn't in with allegra and in lost in time she finds out that she was tricked into loving lucifer in florence when he was Andres.

Winnie Natalia wrote: "i agree with marissa i think thats exactly how it happened ! In keys to the repository it doesn't reveal which lifetime lucifer and allegra conceived bliss and florence is the only lifetime micheal..."
yeah... I remember that, wow. I wonder....

message 14: by Mhnr (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mhnr It was all so muddling at the last few chapters. What with schuyler discovering stuff. And if she's the gatekeeper i mean guys just please explain it to me what really happened. The last chap from schuyler's pov. Please.

message 15: by Mhnr (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mhnr REgarding the gate of promise. Like if she's the gatekeeper does she has to have the alleged KEY of twins or what.