Bookaholics's Reviews > How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf

Mar 23, 2011

How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper
Paranormal Romance -Feb. 22nd, 2011
5 stars

How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf is a lighthearted and surprisingly complex paranormal that is a pure pleasure to read. If you are looking for a fun and easy to read romance that will be sure to put a smile of your face, you gotta try this book!

Mo (Moonflower) Duvall-Wenstein’s broken engagement to a boring fiancée is the last straw. She has tried everything to be the complete opposite of her free spirited, hippy parents. She loves them but doesn’t want to be them, no matter how well intentioned they are. Their interference in her life has forced her to run away. Mo has decided that Alaska would be isolated enough and should give her breathing room for self-exploration. But she doesn’t count on her short stay to change her life so dramatically. Although the Alaskans are at first remote, Mo soon charms them with her cheerful nature and fabulous cooking. Soon she is hired at the local diner. With the shortage of woman and Mo’s good looks, she is soon overwhelmed by male attention. Unfortunately, the only man who really lights her fire is Cooper Graham. And he is the town grump. When Mo is attacked while closing the diner, she is saved by a mysterious wolf, which looks disturbingly familiar. A crazy thought enters her mind: could there actually be werewolves?

I was taken by Mo’s charm. I loved how she went to a strange new place and immediately made friends and genuinely cared for the people there. This story has a bit of a home town feel that is very heart-warming. Mo’s romance with Cooper is not easy, which made it more fun to read. Cooper has issues but the one thing that is constant is how much he adores Mo, even if he is a bit of a grouch. I also liked that the heroine is down to earth and is a very caring individual. It was easy to relate to with her. The story also has subplots such as the mystery behind Cooper’s past and a feral wolf on the prowl. Both captured my attention and I was especially interested in Cooper’s family.

Supremely satisfying and surprisingly emotional. This heart felt book has a lot of character and a heroine that completely won me over. I only hope the author writes MORE!!

Reviewed by Steph from the Bookaholics Romance Book Club
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf.