MISS VAIN's Reviews > Pride

Pride by Rachel Vincent

Apr 05, 11

bookshelves: rachel-vincent, series-that-i-m-obsessed-with
Read from April 03 to 04, 2011

I Loved this book!! I was hooked with Stray but it seems with each new book installment in this series I find myself more hooked than ever. Faythe is up to her usual self, her mouth getting her into trouble and her father and Marc having to sacrifice to bail her out literally ;-) but I wouldn't have her any other way I just find Faythes humor undeniably funny making for an extremely enjoyable read. This book is an easy 5 star read.

What an emotionally roller coaster this book was! While reading it I felt Anger, Anxiety, Rage, and heartbreak. Poor Faythe it seems like most people she doesn't realize a great thing until she loses it figuratively speaking! Hopefully in the next book she will get her heart back and perhaps a stray could drag Malone to an undisclosed place never to be seen again!

One of favorite Marc/Faythe quotes "I want you to love me enough to stay"........."I'm walking away because I love you. Because Calvin Malone is after me, not you, and if I go, he'll leave you alone."
Just another example of Marc's selfless devotion and love for Faythe. I'm pulling for their happily ever after. What a wonderful and sexy man!! Starting the next book now.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pride.

04/04/2011 page 263
62.0% "Sometimes your past behavior shapes your future whether you like or not Faythe! Poor kitty"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Cat Russell  (Addicted2Heroines) Hopefully in the next book she will get her heart back and perhaps a stray could drag Malone to an undisclosed place never to be seen again!

haha! My idea was to have Keller eat him! Malone really pisses me off.

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: We can all dream can't we??

MISS VAIN I was thinking that too As long as its slow and extremely painful!!!!! I haven't been so disgusted with a character in a very long time.

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: Just wait! Malone gets WAY worse! The bastard!

MISS VAIN He's such a prick! Ewww how can he get any worse?! Okay so I'm not really far into Prey yet but from reading people reviews I know Marc goes missing and its a sad novel too.:( I'm scared to read it but it also makes me want to hurry up and finish it today!

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: Yea Prey is a real emotional one! It's real good though..you'll see!

MISS VAIN I'm barely at the part in the beginning when Marc's car broke down and they're fighting Strays and Dan Painter shows up swinging!!! I think he's going to be a great edition. :-)

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: I like Dan Pantier!!

MISS VAIN Me too!