Taz's Reviews > Inheritance

Inheritance by Christopher Paolini

F_50x66
Nov 19, 11

Read from November 16 to 19, 2011

This book is taking so.. long.

MY PREDICTIONS are very much based on the prophecy from the werecat, and a bit from the Menoa Tree.

VAULT OF SOULS;
I'll wager that this is where all the Elundari are being kept by Galbatorix, and Eragon will use their strength to defeat him. OR, dragon magic will change them into real dragons again. The latter is a bit wild, I'll admit.

GENERAL HAPPENINGS;
Eragon will storm Galbatorix's hideout twice possibly. Once to get the last egg, and another as the finale piece of killing the king. I'm wanting Roran to be the new king, since his leadership skillz that killz have been clearly shown, and he's human, so no qualms there.
I hope more of Angela will be revealed. Her past sounds exciting!
I'm also thinking the Menoa Tree will collect on Eragon's promise to her at exactly the wrong moment, where everything's as busy as can be.
I'm thinking Murtagh will be fine and dandy by the end of the novel, and so will Thorn. Or Thorn dies. Possibly killed by Galbatorix for escaping or something. Then Murtagh will become all withdrawn and live like a hermit. I'm not sure.
If Paolini was really macabre, I'd say that the series will finish without a main character. I'm thinking Saphira. It's who I would kill off, but thankfully I'm not writing the series.
Oh, I also think Izlandi is going to die, and Arya will be the new queen.

Okay, I could probably go on sprouting out some more claims, but I think I'll stop.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Inheritance.

11/16/2011 page 437
show 1 hidden update…

Comments (showing 1-5)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

Madalina not that wild. Between my sister and I we thought that he'll leave Alagaesia so as not to have to honour his promise of killing Murtach for Hrothgar's death and because the Menoa tree will bade him take all the knowledge of the dragon riders away from the land forever, as they should never rise again for they have too much power and like, look what G did.

♫Sierra♫ Malfoy ha ya good point

Jamie I agree. I think Izlandi will die too, But I think that Arya will give up the throne.

Mariana it's amazing how everyone who tries to predict what's going to happen in the book gets most of it right ! :o