Cole Riann's Reviews > Dragon Ours

Dragon Ours by Joyee Flynn

Aug 26, 11

it was ok
bookshelves: m-m, m-m-m-and-more, m-m-mpreg, m-m-pnr, m-m-series, m-m-shifters
Read from August 22 to 26, 2011

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dragon Ours.

08/25/2011
52.0% "S'goin okay so far..." 5 comments

ReviewerLarissa Pregnant men again?

Cole Riann Lis wrote: "Pregnant men again?"

♥Laddie♥ (Lee Lee) Cole wrote: "Lis wrote: "Pregnant men again?"

Ha, yes :) Theoretically, I think it would be cool to be able to get pregnant, except, you know, actually having to do it, lol."

Every time I read mpreg stories I think of the episode of The Cosby Show where Bill Cosby has a dream that all of the men in the family are pregnant. I think Bill Cosby gave birth to a foot long sub sandwich.

ReviewerLarissa Haha sometimes it's fub to read, but a psychologist would have a field day with the fact that only women seem to write this!

♥Laddie♥ (Lee Lee) There has got to be some man somewhere who likes to write about pregnant men. Okay, maybe not now that I've read my own comment. :P

Cole Riann Hah! I think that some women just wish that men could share the load, so to speak, of conceiving and birthing a child, while most men are glad that they never have to worry about it!

I LOVE the Cosby Show. My favorite episodes are any time that they all lip sync to a jazz song, because Rudy is always the star and she's my favorite.

♥Laddie♥ (Lee Lee) Have you seen Rudy all grown up? She's on some sitcom. She's effin gorgeous!

Cole Riann Yes! She's beautiful :)